Box Office General Information
108 East Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
410-268-7373 opt. 2
Box Office Hours
During the week in which each production opens, the Box Office is open on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7 – 8:30 pm.
While a production is running, the Box Office is open as follows:
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Thursday – Saturday
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Sunday afternoon
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Sunday evening (2nd week of performances only.)
Outside of the hours listed above, our Box Office staff actively monitors phone messages and emails. Requests are typically answered within 24 hours.
8:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday, Saturday
2:00 p.m. Sunday matinees
7:30 p.m. Sunday evening (2nd week of performances only)
Occasional exceptions are noted on the homepage for individual performances to accommodate time off on holidays for our casts and staff.
Ticket Prices and General Ticketing Information
- Single Tickets - $20.00 Adults / $15.00 Senior Citizens 65 and older, fulltime students with ID, and Active Military with ID
- 5 Show Subscriptions - $90.00 Adults / $70.00 Senior Citizens 65 and older and fulltime students with ID
- 7 Show Subscriptions - $126.00 Adults / $98.00 Senior Citizens 65 and older and fulltime students with ID
- FlexTickets – 10-Seat FlexTicket - $180 Adults / $140 Senior Citizens 65 and older and fulltime students with ID
- Single tickets may be purchased in person at the box office, by mail, by phone, or at our website. Online ticket sales for each performance end 3 hours prior to the performance.
- Tickets ordered by phone or on-line must be purchased using VISA, MasterCard, or Discover credit cards. Checks and cash are accepted at the box office by mail or in person.
- With the exception of Standby Tickets described below, all single (non-subscription) ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Unused tickets may be returned to the Box Office for a tax-deductible donation receipt.
- Tickets will be held at Will Call for patrons until show time. Tickets purchased on-line may be printed at home. Patrons may also have tickets mailed to them for a fee of $1 or by providing a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- FlexTicket holders may call on the same day of the show up to an hour before curtain time to reserve a priority FlexTicket standby seat should a performance be sold out. FlexTicket standby ticket holders are seated prior to walk-up standby ticket holders, at the direction of the stage manager and ushers.
- FlexTicket reservations may not be changed within 48 hours of performance time.
- FlexTickets expire at the end of the season. We are unable to provide refunds on unused seats of a FlexTicket at the end of a season.
- Standby tickets are sold one hour prior to performance time in person at the Box Office, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Standby ticket holders are allowed to choose any available seat at curtain time, following FlexTicket standby ticket holders, at the direction of the stage manager and ushers.
- If at curtain time standby seats are unavailable, purchasers’ money will be returned at the Box Office immediately.
- Gift certificates are available in any denomination.
- They can be purchased in person at the Box Office or by calling 410-268-7373 opt. 2.
- Gift Certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Group Ticket Sales
Subscriber Ticket Exchanges
If a performance is cancelled, disposition of pre-purchased tickets will be at the discretion of the Box Office and the Board of Directors, based on the specific circumstances at that time. Colonial Players will do our best to ensure ticket holders will be accommodated. Any change to a performance schedule will be announced as far in advance as possible on the homepage of our website, on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and on our phone message. Attempts will also be made to contact individual ticket holders to the maximum extent possible.
Opening Weekend/Sunday Evening Ticket Special
For the Opening Weekend and the Sunday evening performance of each show, a buy-one-get-one-half-price ticket special is offered. Purchase one ticket at regular price and get one ticket of equal or lesser value for half price. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer and will be honored for regular $20.00 adult and/or $15.00 student/senior tickets only. These special prices are NOT available for tickets purchased on-line. To get these special prices please visit or call the Box Office at 410-268-7373 opt. 2.
Seats are guaranteed only until curtain time. As we are a theater in the round, latecomers may have to wait to be seated until an appropriate break in the performance. Colonial Players reserves the right not to seat latecomers if an appropriate time is not available to do so. Latecomer seating is at the discretion of the stage manager. A television monitor in the lobby allows late patrons to view the performance. Please allow plenty of time for parking in the crowded downtown area. Information on parking can be found here.
Assistive Listening Devices and Wheelchair Space
Colonial Players is pleased to offer the availability of assistive listening devices to our patrons. Patrons who wish to use the headsets should inquire at the box office when they arrive at the theater. We also offer a T-coil adapter which allows patrons with compatible hearing aids to use their existing hearing aids to receive our stage monitor signal.
Wheelchair space is available at most performances with advance notice. Order online or call the box office at 410-268-7373 opt. 2 at least one hour before curtain time.
Colonial Players reserves the right to change season offerings if necessary.